Traveling in Colombia

Let me introduce myself, I am Santiago reside in the city of Cali, Colombia. My goal with this blog is to present my beautiful country and my city.
I am passionate about knowing different cultures, travel, eat traditional foods and live in this wonderful country. Colombia is a country with variety of climate, beautiful mountains, beautiful beaches, beautiful women, biodiversity and how to forget that it has the best coffee in the world. 

There are many sites the which you can enjoy depending on the needs and expectations of each person. If you are looking for a privileged climate, lots of variety of food, kindness, exotic places, eco-tourism, nightlife and also know more about salsa and why no to learn to dance Salsa. That city is Cali, a city full of historical sites, spaces for daytime or night fun and eco-tourism. Cali is call La sucursal del cielo because the branch of the sky, due to the nature that surrounds, beautiful women and the seven rivers that has it.

The risk is to staded

One beatiful place that you should go is San Antonio

Here are some pictures





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to eat in Cali Colombia